TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the thementor.live website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and this Website operator (“Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such an entity to this agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services.
By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
- Team Mentor provides professional training courses.
- After the completion of the course, certificates shall be provided to top 10% performers. Provided their overall score should be more than 85%.
- The certificate courses shall comprise of textual/video materials/exams and/or other components as decided by the course provider
- Team Mentor shall provide the soft copy of learning content to the students during the duration of their course.
- The payment of the course shall be made fully or on installment basis.
The duration of the course and the access of content of the different courses shall be provided in the following manner:
a) Training and Placement – 4 months;
b) Training – 2 months;
c) Placement – 2 months
The content is licensed only to the student of the course, sharing of login details with any other person is not permitted. Any such attempt will lead to immediate removal from course notwithstanding anything else in this agreement.
- In order to enroll for the courses, an entrance exam has to be given for the training course whereas an interview needs to be given for the placement course. The user needs to secure atleast 65% marks.
- The class attendance shall be marked on a daily basis. The students shall have atleast 75% attendance to be eligible to participate in the placement offer. Missing 3 consecutive classes shall result in payment of penalty of Rs.500/-.
- The students need to submit assignments within the deadlines given. Failing to submit 3 consecutive classes shall result in payment of penalty of Rs.500/-.
Team Mentor owns the rights to terminate the MTP program (without any refund) under following conditions:–
a) If the candidate is not attending the classes without any prior notice or any communication has not been done for 2 consecutive classes.
b) If the candidate does not adhere to the decorum and timeliness of the class.c) If the candidate is not solving any practice assignments or tests.
- There would be continuous evaluation of students with our specialized tests and assignments, failing which candidates would be suggested some better career options or extension of the course which would be chargeable as per the duration of extension.
- The fees once paid is not refundable in any circumstances
- Post placement, candidates would be liable for a 5% payout of CTC to the team Mentor within 2 months from the confirmation of placement.
- Team Mentor would not be liable to any job placements if the candidate is not willing to participate or candidate is not paying attention to the assignments being assigned.
- In case you wish to discontinue, candidates would be liable for a refund within one week of course initiation with a refund of 50% only.
- Any candidate if found involved in any malpractices would be asked to leave without any refund in place though the Website and Services may link to other resources (such as websites, mobile applications, etc.), we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resource, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of any businesses or individuals or the content of their resources. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any resource which you access through a link on the Website. Your linking to any other off-site resources is at your own risk.
- If the student gets placed during or within 3 months of leaving the program the student is still liable to pay 5% of their CTC to the Mentor failing which the user gives the company a right to take legal action against the user and inform their employer .
Limitation of liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Operator, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if the liable party has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of the Operator and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors relating to the services will be limited to an amount no greater than one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to the Operator for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
Changes and amendments:
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms related to the Website and Services at any time at our discretion. When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of the Website, send you an email to notify you. We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided.
An updated version of this Agreement will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Agreement unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Website and Services after the effective date of the revised Agreement (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes.
All disputes arising out of these terms and conditions and use of MTP Services or Courses, the courts in Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction in exclusion of all other courts.
Team Mentor is not a university, and it is not affiliated with the ___________. Team Mentor offers various skill-based online courses as it may have been specified in the course details.
Acceptance of the Terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this Agreement, we encourage you to contact us using the details below:
This document was last updated on November 15, 2022.