CAT 2021 Sample Papers
Image source: Byjus
The most famous entry test for management administered by the prestigious IIMs is CAT. IIMs and other top B-Schools shortlist eligible applicants every year based on CAT ratings. The test is a criterion for choosing applicants who wish to become potential executives. Therefore an applicant with a good profile (academics, work experience), good test performance, and GD-PI round can be eligible for admission to IIMs and other top-notch institutes such as IITs, FMS, S P Jain, MDI, etc. postgraduate management programs for 2 years.
You need a well-thought-out research plan involving concentrated training, accompanied by ample practice, to succeed in tests such as the common admission test and get a berth in such institutions. It is just a part of your learning to know the fundamentals of the subjects. Upon solving Sample Documents, the actual implementation of the principles takes place. Practicing these Sample Papers gives you a very clear understanding of where you are standing with others and offers guidance for further progress.
Benefits of taking Mock/Sample Tests:
- Mock tests give you many benefits and encourage you to use a structured approach to boost your scores. Sample tests allow you to:
- By assessing your performance under defined time constraints, boost your performance. Under similar test conditions, taking mock tests will allow you to obtain a score that accurately represents your level of preparation.
- Mock CATs are like a mirror; in contrast with others, these tests tell you how you fare. Concerning the competition, it is important to understand where you stand and this is where Sample/Mock papers come into the picture. You can understand what works for you in real examination-like conditions by providing you with a comparative analysis with others. To build a detailed plan for the test, you can use this information.
- A significant part of the preparedness journey is the Mock review. It is not enough to just take mock papers and get the ranking, as you also need to evaluate your results to figure out the faults or the weak areas. While it can seem a tiresome process, as taking a test to know the score without examination is of no use, it is a necessary evil.
- Mock papers help you build an overall plan for the test. The mock examinations help you understand some important problems in the exam by knowing your strengths and weaknesses. For instance, the problem types you should solve first, and the ones you should solve later can be defined. Such small changes can have a major effect on your overall ratings.
A rising score graph with a strong incentive for continuous progress would result in the routine practice of model papers.
CAT Sample Papers
For more information Click here
Looking for help? Get in touch with us