CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Image source: college search
The Common Admission Test 2021 for admission into postgraduate management programs run by the IIMs that are administered by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). It is a national entrance level examination that is carried out on a rotational basis by IIMs. Applicants eligible to be admitted to IIMs for a management course must apply for the test. In the region, there are several other institutes available that consider CAT scores for admission.
The registration process, eligibility requirements, examination pattern, syllabus, and examination schedule must be known to aspirants. We have made a sincere attempt here to include all these specifics in one location.
Applicants must review this section to verify that they are qualified for the test. Apply only after checking the specifics of the eligibility requirements. Check the data below:
- Qualifying exam: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute or its equivalent.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates) must have been obtained during the qualifying test.
- Appearing applicants who are in the final semester of a Bachelor’s degree can also apply, subject to other requirements being fulfilled.
- Candidates with a degree from CA/CS/ICWA are also qualified to apply.
- Age Limit: No age bar for CAT checking.
For more information click here
Looking for help? Get in touch with us[